Digg

Wednesday

Month 1 – 12th July to 19th July

Today I went for my ONE MONTH post procedure checkup. Anxious as ever for the eye test, I reached a little early. I handed in my file and waited. Before they could finish calling my name, I was in the seat staring up at the eye test board. The light came on.

A E R K V

Piece of cake. Move along, move along.

W, I, U, R, O.

Come on, give me a challenge

C, V, R, M, W.

Is that all you got?

W…. E…. Y… V… F….

One more to go.

T….

N….

M….

G….

A…..

Any strain? Nope.
Nothing smaller? Nope.
All correct? Yep.
What about halos around lights in dim lighting? 95% gone.

As were the burst blood vessel marks. I had 20/20 vision. A super success. All good news until…

The doctor said my eyes were dry despite the drops. Yes, I know my eyes were dry despite the drops. I could feel my eyes dry despite the drops. I could see my eyes were dry despite the drops. He said not to worry and that’ll pass in two weeks if I just blink more often and use this eye gel. A promotion, if you will. From drops to gel.

Sorry but I hate applying things on my body let alone on my eye balls. Lubricating gel, twice a day (morning lubrication and lubrication at night) Not to mention, the lubricating drops in between as I desired for extra lubricating. With all this lubrication, I felt so lucky.

Nights, my eyes were still dry and my right eye especially gets red even after an hour of the gel which should last half a day.

Please check back here in a week and I’ll let you know how it goes. Dry eye is a very common problem which is easily treatable but I uh, yeah this is me we’re talking about.

No comments: